Now many of us finally discover how Instagram writes Pinterest, here is Instagram. Instagram is a mobile app created by Kevin Systrom, a friend of Mark Zuckerberg University. In fact, Zuckerberg invited Systrom to meet him on Facebook, and social networking sites were just an idea, but Systrom chose to stay in school. This decision made Systrom the latest Internet billionaire in Silicon Valley and Stanford.
Instagram is a free social networking site for sharing photos, which was released on October 6, 2010. It allows users to upload photos, process photos with digital filters, and share them with other users they connect to. Instagram (curtidas no instagram) has had great success from the start. By December 2010, they already had more than one million users. In April 2012, 30 million users downloaded more than 150 million photos on Instagram. Also in April, Instagram was used by Android users. In light of its dominating threat to social networks, Facebook quickly took action to eliminate its last competitors. In April of this year, Facebook acquired Instagram for $1 billion.
How do local small businesses use Instagram? First of all, you must register. To sign up for a business, you must have a location page. To create a placements page for your business, you must create an account on Foursquare. Foursquare is a location-based social networking site for mobile users. Instagram uses the Foursquare location database to tag photos there. If your location is not already in the Foursquare database, you can add it via the following steps on the Instagram website:
Download and log in to Foursquare from the App Store: http://bit.ly/lx9vzb or on Google Play.
Go to the Registration tab and find the name of the place you want to add.
Touch the “Add this place” option.
Once you’ve added the location to the Foursquare database, you should be able to find it on the location screen on Instagram and select it to tag your photo with the location you created.
Upload your photo, then click on the location (blue) of your camera to display the name that appears on the created location page, the location in which your photo will appear, and mark all the photos with that location.
Once you have set up Foursquare, please continue to set up your Instagram account:
1. Use your brand name as your username.
2. Add profile pictures, company information and links to your website.
3. Link to our other social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Now that your account is set up, you can start building your own status on Instagram. Some of the strategies you can use are:
1. Share compelling content. Where have you heard before? Anyone who cares about inbound marketing, search engine optimization, and creating online presence knows everything starts with content. Don’t be afraid to try your photos. Ask your fans for a comment. what do you like the most? What is the least?
2. Use the hashtag to find more followers and share your photos. When using the hashtag, please be specific. This will help you find like-minded people who may be more interested in your product or service. So don’t just say #car, but say #bmw. Try to get the most directly interested people into your product. Learn about the performance of other companies in your area. You may use ideas that you didn’t think of.
3. Share photos on other social networking sites. Instagram allows you to easily share photos on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. Once these users see your photo, they will visit your website or start following you on Instagram.
4. Make sure your photo tells the story you want to tell. If you have a tire shop, posting a photo of the big steak dinner to be eaten will not be good for you. It is true that your users will be able to know if the photos you posted are authentic.
5. Be consistent. Don’t over-saturate your publications, often do this to keep our fans involved.
One of Instagram’s criticisms is that its filters destroy good photos. This complaint is mainly from professional photographers who may feel the warmth of urrence. Their standards for acceptable standards are usually higher than the general public. For most business purposes, reading photos on Instagram is “quite good.”
Another criticism is that Instagram (curtidas no instagram) has no business model and has little or no income. But this is a Facebook issue, not your problem. As more and more online researchers operate on mobile devices, cautious online marketing will benefit the most. Enjoying an app like Instagram will bring benefits in the future.